Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stale Toast

You know how if you leave bread out of the refrigerator it will do one of two things get stale or mold. So, I guess if I'm the bread and my love life is the refrigerator I'm doomed to get stale or get moldy. I'm not sure if that's makes the sense I want it to, but oh well.

Today was a day! I guess when I ask someone to pray for me for patience and they come through with prayer I get mad because it's not patience I really want, but him to want to be with me. So there was a response with him trying to tell me to stop looking and wait to see what unfolds. I know a game player when I see one, and he's definetly it, so why am I so interested...I know better!

A guy I used to "date" attacked me accusing me of telling one of his ex's friends that we're dating. I don't know anyone that knows her. We're not dating and I don't see what the whole point is anyhow. Drama.

Tonight I was supposed to go on a date with a guy I met online. I was hoping that this newness would help me quit thinking about the stale, but he cancelled on me. I've been cancelled on three times in two months by three guys. My stubborness wants to not give up, but I have to fight the want with the obvious fact...3x a charm, and it's clearly not meant to be for me. Four years of lonliness. I've recently come to grips with being single for life, and it being me and Marlo then I had to go and think about this one person that's been in my life that I never saw in that light, and now I do.

He wants me to patient. I'm not patient in this area, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment