Sunday, February 21, 2010

a state of funk

Going on day two of no word from him...I love living my life as the used. How can I begin to change what I'm so accustomed to? One word, mass. This morning I woke up and thought about prayer. I've prayed for my friend Jen to keep the baby this time, and have a healthy baby and she did. I've prayed for Teri to get pregnant, and she did. I've prayed for my other friend Jen to have a baby, and I just found out last night that she's 6 weeks along. I've prayed for miracles to happen in their lives, and they've happened. Now, it's time to put the prayer in my life and see what unfolds.

Tonight, I'm going to mass. I'm promising myself to devote an hour on Sunday night each week going to mass, and 10 minutes a day to prayer. I am hoping to gain patience and acceptance. Today is day 1 of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment